Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

A Jamaican Wedding


Me and Dandre and his cheeky smile
Before my parents arrived, I was lucky enough to be invited to a Jamaican wedding. Cleyons brother, Craig, got married to his beautiful wife Marsana. The ceremony started in the afternoon in a big church in Falmouth. Everyone was seated but the traditional family and friends of the groom on the right and those of the bride on the left does not apply in Jamaica. Shortly after, the bridesmaids started to walk down with the groomsmen. My sexy fiance was paired up with another bridesmaid; they were dressed in a dark peachy orange colour and the men had ties to match. The groom and the bridesmaid though had a turqouise dress and a turq

Men looking smart

Me and my man

ouise tie to stand out. Then of course the bride, Marsana always looks fantastic, but in the dress and with her makeup she looked beautiful! Craig walked down the isle a little to meet his bride, shake the fathers hand then continue to the alter.

Big Jamaican wedding party

After the ceremony was over, I managed to sneak into the bridal party cars with the groomsmen to take photos. There were multiple poses, lots of laughs then we continued to the reception at Martha Brae River with a quick stop at Sharons small shop for a couple of drinks and a spice bun! I was starving at that point haha.

The happy couple
When we arrived, Cleyons family quickly ushered me with them to a table before they ran out of room. There were a lot of people. Between drinks, dinner, speeches, dances and everything it was a really nice night. I am so thankful to be apart of such a beautiful, kind and generous family. I wish Mr and Mrs Simpson a lifetime of love and happiness!

Quick food stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment